Monday 24 January 2011

The way we spent our winter holidays...







Hi!
My name is Sergey. On my winter holidays, I went to St. Petersburg with my grandfather Sergey. I saw the Summer and the Winter Palaces (where our tsars lived), the Hermitage and the Russian museum. I went to Pushkin (it’s a town not far from St. Petersburg named after the great Russian poet Alexander Pushkin). I saw Alexander Pushkin`s school. Also I went to Petergof where I saw great fountains. In St. Petersburg, I lived in the center of the city near Kazan Cathedral. Kazan Cathedral is a one of the greatest churches of Russia. I was very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    wow that nice.There is lot of snow.
    Where is it.
    From Mads

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello im dominic i live in denton manchestern and it's freezing :{

    ReplyDelete