Monday 1 November 2010

Grade 5 A: Our Hobbies


My name is Zhenya. I’d like to tell you about my hobbies. They are travelling and photography. I think my hobbies are wonderful and interesting. I usually travel with my family. We visit different cities and countries once a year. I take photos of people and animals. But most of all. I like to take photos of seas, lakes and rivers. I have got brilliant pictures of forests in the morning. I have got a collection of dolls from different countries. The dolls are small, funny and colourful.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you try to hold the tiger??
    From Pernille j and Kamilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year my family and I went to Thailand. There were many photographers with different animals. We wanted to have a photo with a tiger.
    Zhenya

    ReplyDelete